Judy Niemeyer > Pocket Full of Posies Machine Embroidery Design by Fabric Confetti and/or Embroidery Thread Kit - Judy Niemeyer
Pocket Full of Posies Machine Embroidery Design by Fabric Confetti and/or Embroidery Thread Kit - Judy Niemeyer
Style: Pocket Full of Posies Machine Embroidery Design for Judy Niemeyer Projects
Price: $ 55.00
0 in Cart
Style: Pocket Full of Posies Machine Embroidery Thread Kit
Price: $ 5.95
0 in Cart
- Machine Embroidery CD for Pocket Full of Posies - Custom Hemingworth Thread Kits
This pattern includes digitized embroidery applique designs compatible with the Quiltworx Pocket Full of Posies applique shapes used in the Pocket Full of Posies patterns. Foundation papers and laser cut Stitch and Peel applique sheets are sold separately.
- The CD contains machine embroidery designs in the following formats: .ART, .DST, .EXP, .HUS, .JEF, .PES, .VIP, and .VP3. The designs have been divided up so that they can be stitched out using a hoop with an embroidery field that is at LEAST 200mm x 300mm (7.8" x 11.8").
There are folders for each of the different five pieced sections. In each folder, you will find the designs, the stitch-out instructions and the templates and cutting files.
- Full-sized layouts for each of the sections are included as PDFs (they are tiled and can be taped together)
- Mirror and non-mirror templates for cutting out shapes
- Cutting instructions and SVG cutting Files included that can be used with your preferred electronic cutting machine. There are also instructions for preparing your Applique using the Stitch-N-Peel Templates.
- From Fabric Confetti.
You will receive the CD with the design and instructions as noted above. We also have Hemingworth thread kits available to match the fabric kits for some of the Judy Niemeyer projects, or we can do a custom thread kit for you to match the project you are working on! Specify number and thread colors you would like for your project.
Note from Fabric Confetti: Although we aim for perfection, we are human. Please check the Fabric Confetti website for updates before you begin. https://fabricconfetti.com/pages/pattern-updates